This historic home built in 1837 was last home to the Sisters of St. Mary. The building has been sensitively restored and all the beautiful ceilings and wooden floors remain intact. The 8 double en-suite rooms offer every luxury from comfortable beds, cotton linen, TVs , tea and coffee facilities and much more. The large verandahs provide much needed shade in summer and the serene garden has a large fresh water swimming pool. Great to cool off with a long cold drink at the end of another busy day in Worcester. A separate guest lounge with a piano and a fire place is cosy in winter and a cool, quiet area in summer.There is secure off-street parking. There are 2 separate self catering garden cottages each with 3 bedrooms each - a basic kitchen, lounge with TV and private secure garden. Secure parking is available for a small fee.Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. The Habit is also famous for its own wines "The Good Habit" and "Cardinal" brands.