SECTION A - USERS
- Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions as set out below.
- You should read the terms and conditions carefully before you access the website or participate in any electronic correspondence, transactions or any other on-line forum of www.Venues4africa.com.
- By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by and comply with them.
- Copyright - RIAN BORNMAN- www.Venues4africa.com
Address:-SUITE 110, HERITAGE HOUSE, CLAREMONT
All rights not expressly granted are reserved. Permission for use of any content on this website may be obtained from the Venues4africa office at
Postal Address:-P O BOX 23652, CLAREMONT, 7735
Email:- [email protected]
- You may download, view and print content from the www.Venues4africa.com website for lawful purposes only.
- All moral rights of www.Venues4africa.com, its employees and agents are reserved.
- Other intellectual Property Rights
- All the work, trademarks and databases on this website, including but not limited to software, text, graphics, icons and designs are property of www.Venues4africa.com and are thus protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties. Subject to the rights expressly granted herein, all other rights to all intellectual property on this site are reserved.
- Electronic Communications
- When you visit this website and during that visit request information, or send such a request via email, you must specifically state whether you request non electronic communication, if you do not do so you consent to receiving communications from www.Venues4africa.com electronically and agree that all communications sent by www.Venues4africa.com satisfy any legal requirements, and specifically the requirement that such communications must be “in writing”.
- You acknowledge and accept that the action to click on specified buttons on the websites forms may constitute an expression of intent on your part.
- www.Venues4africa.com makes no representations or warranties whether implied or otherwise, that the information and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be free from interruptions or errors.
- This website is provided “as is”. You use this site at your own risk. The site has not been created to meet your personal requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure that services available on this website will be compatible with your hardware and software.
- The information, ideas and opinions expressed on this website are not the professional advice or official opinion of www.Venues4africa.com unless this is expressly stated.
- Neither www.Venues4africa.com nor any of its employees, agents or representatives shall be liable for any damages or loss of any nature whatsoever from the use or inability to use the services provided on this service whatever the cause.
- Neither www.Venues4africa.com nor any of its employees, agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage or loss of any nature whatsoever for information appearing on the website which may be incorrect, even though every effort is made to ensure that all the information is indeed correct.
- All information and data on this website is merely an invitation to do business.
- Agreements with www.Venues4africa.com require acceptance from www.Venues4africa.com.
- Email messages shall only be deemed to have been received once the complete message has entered the www.Venues4africa.com email server and is capable of retrieval and processing by www.Venues4africa.com.
- Characteristics of services offered
- www.Venues4africa.com offers venue operators in Southern Africa with the opportunity to advertise their venue / venues on the internet.
- www.Venues4africa.com offers prospective clients the opportunity to book with the venues displayed on the website through Venues4africa.
- These terms and conditions constitute the whole agreement between users of this website, the venue operators, prospective clients, client and www.Venues4africa.com. Failure by www.Venues4africa.com to exercise or enforce any right or term provided for www.Venues4africa.com in these terms and conditions shall not in any way be construed as a waiver of such right or provision.
- Should any term or condition of these terms and conditions be unforeseeable or invalid for any reason these unforeseeable or invalid terms and conditions shall be severable from and in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these terms and conditions.
- Governing Law
- This website is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa in any matter involving www.Venues4africa.com is governed by South African Law, subject to Public International Law.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to secure a user or venue operators confidential information.
- It is expressly prohibited for any juristic or natural person or any other entity to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information on this website or to deliver or attempt to deliver any unauthorized, damaging or malicious code to the website. Any attempt to do so, whether successful or not will result in criminal and civil liability.
- All information regarding credit card payments can be found on the following website http://www.webpay.co.za. The company registration documents and the sites registered domain name are checked and verified by ICAAN.
- Changes and Amendments
- www.Venues4africa.com hereby reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter and / or amend any information, and or rates quoted on this website without prior notice.
- www.Venues4africa.com may unilaterally and without prior notice change these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any dispute of any nature whatsoever between the parties in respect of any matter provided for in this agreement, the law of South Africa shall apply and a South African court shall have jurisdiction.
SECTION B - VENUE OPERATORS
- Paid Listings
- Every venue operator with a paid up listing with www.Venues4africa.com is entitled to the following:
- 8 colour photographs of the relevant venue to be displayed on the website
- Prominence on the website for the relevant country and region
- The contact details of the operator’s venue displayed on the website.
- Random appearances on the home page
- Paid up listed venue operators have the option of two periods during which their venue will have
- These periods may be renewed upon agreement with www.Venues4africa.com and upon payment in full.
- Upon expiry of the above period/s www.Venues4africa.com at its sole discretion reserves the right to keep any pictures or information in respect of the operator’s venue on the website and to replace the venues contact details with those of www.Venues4africa.com.
- Unpaid Listings
- www.Venues4africa.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to place on the website pictures and or any other information in respect of a venue. By doing so www.Venues4africa.com is neither implying nor expressing any intention to be bound to the venue operator of such venues in any agreement whatsoever.
- www.Venues4africa.com specifically reserves the right to place its own contact details next to any such venue.
- Payments for listings
- Venue operators may make payments for listings to www.Venues4africa.com via the following procedure, and only after contacting the www.Venues4africa.com South Africa office.
Branch: Cape Town
Branch code: 100 909
Account Name: www.Venues4Africa.com
Account Number: 1009 812 203
- All payments made to www.Venues4africa.com are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Venue Information
Whilst www.Venues4africa.com makes every effort to ensure the information regarding all venues displayed on the website are true and correct, www.Venues4africa.com accepts no liability for any loss for whatsoever cause arising, including any loss allegedly suffered as a result of incorrect venue information being displayed on the website.
SECTION C - BOOKINGS
- Bookings made through www.Venues4africa.com
- All rates for venues, whether listed on the website or stated in an email or other form of electronic communication, or telephone conversation are subject to change without prior notice.
- www.Venues4africa.com reserves the right to charge a commission of 10% on any booking made through www.Venues4africa.com. This commission is non-refundable under any circumstance whatsoever regardless of the circumstances.
- 16.3 Venues4africa accepts no express or implied liability for any loss suffered by a client or a venue operator in respect of any booking made through www.Venues4africa.com, including but not limited to cancellations, late arrival, delayed departure, early departure, damage to property, loss of life, illness, non-performance by either the client or venue operator, or any other reason at all.
- www.Venues4africa.com makes no implied or express guarantees as to the suitability of the venues and it is up to the client to satisfy him or herself as to the suitability of the venue prior to booking.
- Any queries in respect of refunds or claims of this nature set out above shall constitute a dispute between the client and the venue operator.
- Non-Zimbabwean Residents intending to stay in Zimbabwe
- With regards to your stay in Zimbabwe please take note of the following information. Please note that once this email has been confirmed as sent to you by our email service, this will amount to proof that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions set out below.
- That you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions listed on the www.Venues4africa.com website (add in link to terms and conditions).
- All deposits, full payments, commission or payment of any kind in advance made to www.Venues4africa.com in respect of Zimbabwean venues are not refundable under any circumstances whatsoever. No cancellations or alterations may be made to the booking after payment has been made by www.Venues4africa.com to the venue operators Foreign Currency Account for the following reasons:-
- Payments received are transferred and or paid into the relevant venue operators Zimbabwean Foreign Currency Account, in South African Rands, US Dollars.
- In terms of Zimbabwean Legislation all non-Zimbabwean residents are required to pay for their stay at a venue in the currency of the country and their residence.
- This money must be declared to and held by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe in terms of the Laws of Zimbabwe .
- Once the money is held by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe it may prove difficult, if not impossible to retrieve that money. Whilst the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe has no policy to refuse payments for refunds it may prove uneconomical to attempt to recover this money.
- Any queries or complaints must be taken up with the venue operator directly. Furthermore, no queries of this nature will be entertained by www.Venues4africa.com.
- Please note the following about all houseboats booked through www.Venues4africa.com:
- The dry boat rate is for the boat only, this is not inclusive of fuel, drinks, food, National Parks fees, tips, lake usage fees, worms, ice and anything not mentioned.
- Please note the wet boat rate is inclusive of the boat, fuel, drinks and food but not the National Parks fees, tips, lake usage fees, worms, ice unless otherwise stated.
- Fuel prices for the boats are subject to change without prior notice and beyond www.Venues4africa.com’s control.
- Please note there may be added expenses for the boat i.e. Oil etc
- The client is required to pay the National Parks fees and lake usage fees upon arrival.
- Should there be anything wrong with the boat or equipment, www.Venues4africa.com is not responsible for this and all queries should be taken up with the venue operator.
- Should you wish to disembark before you are supposed to please note that this is of your own accord and any issues should be taken up with the venue operator.