Thank you for using Venues4Africa. Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using or obtaining any information, content, products or services through this site. By accessing or using the Venues4Africa website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the website. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to modify these terms & conditions without prior notice, and your continued use of our website signifies your acceptance of the updated terms & conditions. Please note for new signups there is a once-off activation fee of R250.00 for new listings. You will receive an invoice from Venues4Africa when your listing is live.
1. Venues4Africa represents venue owners as agents only and accepts no liability for any injury, loss, claim, illness, harm, death or damage of any kind which you may suffer as a result of any act or omission on the part of or the failure of the venue to fulfil their obligations, whether in relation to travel arrangements, accommodation or otherwise. By making a reservation through Venues4Africa, you enter into a direct, legally binding, contractual relationship with the venue at which you book.
2. By making a reservation with the venue, you accept and agree to the relevant deposit, cancellation and no-show policy of the venue, and to any additional terms and conditions of the venue that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the venue. These terms and conditions can be obtained from the relevant venue.
3. Venues4Africa strongly advises you to take out adequate insurance cover in case of events such as cancellation due to illness, injury or accident, personal accident and personal liability, loss of or damage to baggage, particularly should this reservation be a substantial purchase, or you find the cancellation policy highly onerous. Venues4Africa will not be responsible or liable if you fail to take adequate insurance cover.
4. Venues4Africa makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and accessibility of venue information, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, this information. Venues4Africa assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever arising in connection with using this website or any content contained herein.
5. You should independently verify any information and material on this website before relying upon it. The information and material on this website are not substitutes for the exercise of professional judgment. If you are not qualified or experienced enough to make that judgment, you should take professional advice or contact the relevant information owner or provider for further information and advice.
6. Venues4Africa reserves the right to make changes to information on the site at any time without notice. If you find any inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information or material on this website, or if you suspect that something is an infringement of intellectual property rights, you must let us know immediately by contacting Venues4Africa.
7. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience only, and imply neither responsibility for, nor approval of, the information contained in those other web sites on the part of Venues4Africa. Venues4Africa makes no warranty as to the accuracy of the information, text and graphics on these sites. Venues4Africa will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, or for any loss of business, profit, revenue, arising from your use of this website or any information or material on it, or your inability to use it (whether that loss is direct or indirect).
8. All right, title, interest, and ownership (including all rights under all copyright, patent, and other intellectual property laws) in, to or of this web site are the sole property of or will vest in Venues4Africa.
9. Trademarks: The Venues4Africa logo and sub-logos and trade name are the property of Venues4Africa and no person may use them without permission.
11. Venues4Africa makes every effort to ensure that any executable material available to be downloaded from our website is free of any virus. However, Venues4Africa cannot guarantee that the material is free from any or all viruses. Venues4Africa is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the executable material and potentially malicious code contained therein.
12. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer systems are suitable to access and use of this website. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus and other security checks to ensure the accuracy of data input and output.
13. Restrictions on Use of Website:
a. No person, business, or web site may:
i. Copy, upload, post, republish, distribute any part of the content in any form whatsoever;
ii. Modify, translate, or create derivative works from, any content or any part of this website;
iii. Use the website other than to make legitimate reservations or bookings;
iv. Disguise the information transmitted through the website;
v. Sell, offer for sale, transfer, or license any portion of the website in any form to any third parties;
vi. Use or access the website in any way that, in our reasonable judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the website, or any other computer systems or networks used by Venues4Africa;
vii. post or transmit via our website any unlawful, harmful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any local, national or international law;
viii. Upload or transmit to the website or use any device, software or routine that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere or attempt to interfere with, the normal operation of our website, or appropriate the website or any system, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our computer equipment, or that infringes upon the rights of a third party;
ix. interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the normal operation of our website, or take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our equipment
b. No person, business, or website may frame, mirror or otherwise incorporate any part of this website or any of the pages on this website;
c. No person, business, or web site may use any technology (including spiders or crawlers) to monitor, copy or scrape content from this website.
14. All warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent allowed by law by Venues4Africa and the information owners and providers.
15. If the use of any information or material on this website is unlawful in any jurisdiction (because of your nationality, residence or for some other reason), that information or material is not offered. If you are outside the Republic of South Africa you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to use any such information and materials. We accept no liability, to the extent allowed by the law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the access or attempted access of any information or materials by anyone outside the Republic of South Africa.
16. No delay, neglect or forbearance on the part of Venues4Africa in enforcing any of their rights under the Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be, or be deemed to be, a waiver and it will not prejudice any right of Venues4Africa.
17. If any of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use are held to be unenforceable, illegal or in some other way invalid, the unenforceable, illegal or invalid provision will be deemed to be severable and will not affect the remainder of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use which will continue to be of full force and effect.
19. No addition to or modification of any provision of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use will be binding on Venues4Africa unless made in writing and signed by their duly authorised representatives.
20. Venues4Africa may modify, suspend, or discontinue providing this web site (with or without notice) and will not be liable.
Reservations Support: All our reservations are fed directly through to the Venue in question, via Nightsbridge. Please contact the venue directly for all reservations inquiries.
South African callers: 021 422 2135
International callers: +27 (0) 21 422 2135
Fax: 086 602 5171
Establishment Support: email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org