Mwedzi (Moon) and Duvha (Sun) Luxury Suites
• Two luxury suites with views across the valley.
• Secluded units with bedroom, dining room and lounge
• Each has an en-suite bathroom with a bath and double showers.
• Outdoor shower
• Plunge pool.
• The suites are also available on a self catering basis
•Fully equipped kitchen
• All food and beverages must be brought with you if self-catering!
• Remote eight-bedded bush camp, 5 kms. from Main Lodge
• Two separate units, each having two bedrooms
• Every bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower,
• Central braai area
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Adjoining lounge / dining room
• The camp is run off gas and paraffin.
• Hamasha has no swimming pool but during summer there are rock pools below the Camp.
• This camp is set approximately 5 km from reception and is self catering only.
Leshiba Centre of Indigenous Knowledge
• The Centre can sleep a maximum of 28 people sharing, made up of 2 twin rooms with bathrooms en suite, 6 other rooms as twins or they can be configured for 4 persons in bunk beds. It is however more comfortable if the double bunks are replaced with single beds resulting in 16 people being accommodated. The 6 rooms have two bathrooms one for each sex, with 2 shower units, with toilets and washbasins, in each.
• It has been built with traditional mud and clay bricks.
• There are 3 large rondavels divided into two, each sleeping 4 people (or two as discussed above) and two outside bathrooms with showers and toilets.
• A fourth rondavel has en suite facilities for both rooms and sleeps two each in either room.
• A large open plan thatched ‘hall’ with kitchen, lounge / dining and surrounding verandah offers a place to relax and interact.
• The Centre is solar powered and grey water is filtered into a nearby dam, which attracts game to the immediate area.
• All the systems have been designed to be eco-friendly and self -sustainable.
NOTE: If you put your speedometer to 0 at this first four way stop it is 36.1km to our turn off.
• Turn left into Rissik Street.
• The BP garage that you will come to on the left is the last fill up spot
• Take Rissik Street all the way out of Makhado (Louis Trichardt) and +- 31km outside of town you will cross over a railway line
• Carry on over the railway line for +- 4.7km and you will cross over the SAND RIVER Bridge
• After the bridge +- 300m down the road you will see our sign on the right hand side.
• Turn right onto the gravel road.